Are you like me and like to plan out your trips before you begin them? Are you looking to make your travels more meaningful and memorable? Then you’ll find my suggested itineraries super helpful! I’ve created detailed and step-by-step itineraries that are geared toward those who want to explore a country’s history, heritage, and culture in-depth. The itineraries will tell you how to get to and get around your destination, where to eat and stay, and what places to see and what things to do while you’re there.
I also believe that learning the stories behind what you’re looking at can make your travels more meaningful and memorable, so my itineraries include loads of fascinating stories, history, and cultural tidbits about a place. I’ve also provided tons of great resources for you to explore your destination even further.
- Japan: 4 Weeks – Alpine Route – Hakone – Hiroshima – Kamikochi – Kanazawa – Kyoto – Matsumoto – Miyajima – Nara – Shirakawa-go – Takayama – Tokyo
- Myanmar: 2 Weeks – 4 Weeks – Bagan
- Singapore: 5 Days
- Malaysia: 2 – 3 Weeks Malaysia – Melaka – Penang
- Philippines: Cebu 3 Weeks – Bohol – El Nido – Port Barton – Malapascua – Manila – Sibaltan – Siquijor
- Cambodia – Angkor Wat – Phnom Penh